Failure to service and maintain your electrical installation correctly can result in lost time for staff members, spoilt goods or just plain inconvenience through a tripped circuit or entire loss of power. This can be extremely costly and frustrating to the business owner or manager.
Programmed service dates for electrical equipment and accessories are required to keep your business running smoothly.
Servicing and Maintenance that is provided to our clients are:
- Testing and Tagging of your portable appliances
- Servicing of your production equipment
- Emergency Breakdowns
- Infra red thermography of switchboards and associated connections
- Repairs to thermographic hot spots
- Energy efficiency and load profiling
- Grounds / security / external lighting checks and repairs
- Emergency lighting testing and repairs on all makes and models
- Annual / Bi annual / Quarterly electrical inspections and maintenance
energy efficiency & load profiling
Being energy efficient means using less energy to achieve the same outcomes.
Whether heating, cooling or lighting your businesses or manufacturing goods and materials, we can optimise your energy usage by improving your energy efficiency.
Why be energy Efficient?
Being energy efficient and investing in energy efficiency practices and products:
- saves money
- protects the environment
- enhances industry productivity
- contributes to a competitive market
- assists in better managing energy demand
- contributes to energy reliability and security
What are the benefits of energy Efficiency?
Energy efficiency in businesses and industry can provide financial benefits through reducing energy bills.
Energy efficiency helps lower greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants, which improves our environment.
Businesses benefit from energy efficiency through improved corporate citizenship, better community and customer relations, increased staff productivity and product output, reduced maintenance costs and improved workplace health and safety.
How can you save energy?
RNM Solutions has the tools, equipment and expertise that can monitor and interpret your power usage and consumption. Energy audits can assist in the implementation of an overall energy management plan that will benefit your business.
TAG & TESTING
Tagging and Testing are a workplace requirement by law.
“As prescribed by the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996 and Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations 1995, the person having control of a workplace or access to that workplace, i.e. employer, self-employed person, main contractor, must ensure that all plug-in electrical equipment and residual current devices (RCD’s) at the workplace are safe and appropriately inspected, tested and tagged and by a competent and trained person.” Source – Worksafe WA
All portable plug in appliances need to be tested and tagged in accordance OS&H Regulations.